Monday, August 1, 2011

Some of my dresses I want to sell NOW

This is my first post explaining one part of my blog, SELLING DRESSES! Ok, to tell you the truth, I have TOO MANY DRESSES! You might be thinking like a closet full of dresses plus probably a portable rack along with it but it isn't that small. IT'S HUMONGOUS!! I got 3, no 4 racks of dresses, one closet and THE WHOLE garage with it!!! I need to get rid of them now! They are CHOCK full of brand name dresses (most of them are BCBGMAXAZRIA and some and clothing that costs about $100+ that I'm offering 35% and higher. Here they are! These in the photos are the BCBG brand! Also, I will be posting more AND MORE DRESSES for you to look at and prices will be at my eBay page and my website! Here it is: www.liansasboutique.weebly.com !








No comments:

Post a Comment