Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Origin of 'Sushi General'

It all goes back to the, what? 2011? During Christmas, we don't do anything and it happens EVERY YEAR! So I decided to start a blog in Wordpress. I came back to Wordpress when I didn't have anything to do just a few days ago and I didn't like it :(. Probably the ONLY post I did like was the one for my friend Soleil. (Yeah, I just moved to a new school and some of my friends have REALLY cool names!) She's about to move so I did this as tribute to her and it might sound weird but I really miss her and she's like, I dont know, my right hand and my favorite pearl earrings? What I'm trying to say is that, she is always there for me and I WUV HER DIS MUCH!! Oh and yeah, I got a little off track did I? Well, (my a's are sticky :() I was just watching of my favorite makeup guru, Michelle Phan makeup tutorials and in her old videos, she puts her Xanga username, ricebunny and I just fell in love with the name but I didn't want to copy it so I thought hard. What name can I make that is really unique? I want to use an Asian food with some kind of random stuff and just thought of military and army stuff. Then. >DING!!< I GOT IT! Sushigeneral! It's unique and I love it! But the oxymoronic thing is that I don't like either action, military or army related stuff nor sushi. Yuck!! And that's the story of sushigeneral.


♥This is the registered trademark of sushigeneral®

No comments:

Post a Comment